Format: PaperbackChange

on 26 December 2010
Hal Lindsay is easy to read, I first read him when I was 20 and found it gripping. 'Satan is alive and well' is basically a walk through 'enlightenment thinking' from the mid 1700s to the present, taking in the growing trend for all things occult on the way.
It forms a good starting point for any Christian wishing to understand the underlying movements that have come to form our day. It remains for me a useful reference work and for such a small paperback it is packed full of information.
on 11 November 2014
This book is well written and most informative.
on 30 October 2015
Excellent read, Would recommend.
on 9 November 2015
a very good read
on 30 September 2003
A book filled with misinformation. Two stars for the amusement I derived from the absurdity of it all. In the words of Dorothy Parker, "This is not a novel to be tossed aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force."
0Comment3 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse