Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 March 2011
My Workbook has just arrived and I thougth I'd ordered a different one. The ISBN is the same but the details of the workbook are actually the details of the Grammar Book (ISBN-10: 9780310270201 ISBN-13: 978-0310270201).
There is no CD rom and no answers either. The workbook is 304 pages long and has perforated pages so that work can be sent to a tutor for marking. It contains only exercises and nothing else. As an exerise book it is well laid out with plenty of room for your work so I have just ordered the Grammar book and I'm hoping that the two books will compliment each other.
on 26 November 2013
great for 1st year students at undergraduate level, you set the pace on this home study course. It is without any doubt beneficial for those who wish to advance there degrees further by reading ancient languages specifically when it is to compliment Theological degrees. Great work book to help the student along and reinforce there understanding of the ancient language.
on 26 November 2015
Very good exercises which I try to do outside of class. I only wish the answers were at the back of the book. Need my instructor to help with marking.
on 10 October 2015
Good compendium to have at hand but I think it would be more useful if I had purchased the work book at the same time.
on 4 January 2011
This is a thorough treatise on learning the basics of Biblical Hebrew. It thoroughly goes into the Grammar of all the verbal forms giving relevant biblical references. If purchased with the workbook it will provide one with a thorough understanding of Biblical Hebrew.

The one weakness is that it is written from a strongly Protestant perspective and therefore some of the essays at the end of each chapter may give offence to Catholic and Jewish readers.
on 2 March 2016
Excellent book
on 20 March 2015
No damage
on 4 January 2013
It came just at the time I needed it, and in the right package.

It arrived in a well-packaged outfit
on 30 January 2016