5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to grow, you MUST read this book., 13 May 2011
We are reading this book at my prayer group and even though we haven't finished it yet, we are already learning so much. While going over many seemingly basic points, the authors bring to light so many principles for healthy, mature growth, providing examples, advice and encouragement. One thing we all appreciated was how Biblically based this book is. Everything they say is based on the Bible. We are finding so much to think about and each one of us has found areas in which we need to grow and develop. Highly recommended reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars How People Grow, 23 Feb 2013
This is one of the best Christian books I have ever read, and I must have read hundreds!
I liked it because it gets away from cliches, and deals with real facts. That Christians are not necessarily amazing saints, but that they are often sinners with very real problems.
It has many illustrations that are very true to life.
I would compare it to 'The Calvary Road' by Roy Hession, but is a much deeper book which packs a big punch.
I would recommend it to anyone for whom life is OK on the outside, but is really struggling inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think clearly through growth issues, 11 April 2014
Ms. A. Mellor - See all my reviews
Growth is a challenge to everyone. This book is really helpful and encourages one to face personal issues. Helpful for anyone who wants to move forward with God.

How People Grow: What the Bible Reveals About Personal Growth
How People Grow: What the Bible Reveals About Personal Growth by Dr. John Townsend (Hardcover - 1 Nov 2001)
Used & New from: £1.73