5.0 out of 5 stars one great read
Published 24 months ago by hawkeyesue

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
Some of Janet's earlier books are good, but not this one. I have never enjoyed anything she writes in collaboration with anyone else and this has decided me.
Published 14 months ago by Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars one great read, 4 Feb. 2013
hawkeyesue "susie Q" (burnham - on - sea, somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Love in a Nutshell (Hardcover)
I am always waiting for the next instalement of plum,so to get my fix of my favorite author I started to read all of her re-issued book and now I am hook on them,this is a lovely light hearted romp ,it makes you smile and laugh out loud,this like all her other books is a keeper ,to read again and again in the future and to tempt my friends with a great read.she has teamed up with this author on other books so why not go back and find these too and have a blast of a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Wacky Heroine, 21 Oct. 2013
I still really prefer the Stephanie Plum series but this charged along at a good pace, good fun and a very easy light read. Overall it is a light hearted story but more romance based than laugh out loud rollicking fun as with Ms Plum!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another jolly good read from Janet Evanovich, 21 Oct. 2013
Having read all the Stephanie Plum series and thoroughly enjoyed them I was not disappointed with this one - a love story with a difference and plenty of laughs along the way.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 28 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud, 5 Jan. 2013
When you're feeling blue then read any book by Janet Evanovich, she has me laughing and crying all on the same page.

Love in a Nutshell (Random House Large Print)
Love in a Nutshell (Random House Large Print) by Dorien Kelly (Paperback - 3 Jan. 2012)