5.0 out of 5 stars traditional bed time story
I had Richard Scarry books when I was a child and always liked them, this is a nice bed time story to unwind to at the end of the day. It's quite old fashioned and nicely illustrated.
Published on 20 Jun 2010 by MDD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Night Little Bear - (Hardcover) review
Published on 1 Jan 2011 by Orchid98

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Night Little Bear - (Hardcover) review, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Good Night, Little Bear (Little Golden Book Series) (Hardcover)
I purchased this book (hardcover version) as a gift for my 21mth old nephew because it was his mum's favourite book as a child. The story itself is lovely and I'd definitely recommend it but I'm very disappointed with the quality of the hardcover book. The cover is the hard cardboard style and the pages are very thin and when the book is closed the pages stick out. The poor quality of construction means it's unlikely to last long and it's very awkward to open/turn the pages so it's difficult for children to read/look at the pictures on their own. It's even fairly awkward trying to read the book to a little one because of course they want to be involved and look at the pictures and turn the pages whilst you read but the pages are too thin for them to turn easily and don't lie flat. I appreciate I didn't pay much for the book but I have paid alot less for better quality so overall very disappointed by the poor quality of the hardcover format.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sub-standard product, 9 Jan 2014
I was very disappointed with the way the book had been produced. It was not the slim hardback I was expecting. The quality of the cover, the paper and the binding were very poor. Hardly good enough to give as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars traditional bed time story, 20 Jun 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars nostalga, 19 Mar 2010
E. H. Payne (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
We used to read this to our children 35 years ago.It was a favourite bedtime story. We lost our copy some years ago and were delighted to find it was still available. We shall now read it to our grandchildren

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 27 Nov 2009
This is such a lovely, old bedtime story book. Very traditional. My mother read this to me when I was young and I have read it to my children. Little bear 'hides' from his daddy bear when he should be going to bed, so daddy bear has to try and find him.

5.0 out of 5 stars An oldie but a goodie, 21 Nov 2011
This was one of my favourite books as a child (a long time ago!).
I bought it for my kids and they love it too. A great bedtime read for cheeky children.

Good Night, Little Bear (Little Golden Book Series)
Good Night, Little Bear (Little Golden Book Series) by Richard Scarry (Hardcover - 20 April 2010)
3.99