on 22 June 2014
My 2 & 1/2 year old daughter loves this book. It is the same format as the tv shows with patterns, counting and shapes to work out with pages to colour and stickers. Brilliant item! Would be great if more Team Umizoomi products were available.
on 8 April 2015
Nice little activity book; my son was thrilled to have something Team Umizoomi themed, as I haven't been able to find any other merchandise and it's his favourite show.
The stickers are lovely and colourful, with plenty provided, although quite tricky to remove without ripping.
The activities are abit basic, mainly colouring in or placing the stickers correctly, but my son seemed happy. The book follows a story, which I thought was a nice touch, and helped ensure my son did every activity rather than cherry picking like he usually does!
All in all well worth the money, although the page quality and size is very indicative of the cheap price so wouldn't recommend as a gift on it's own.
on 27 December 2015
My 2 year old son loves team unizoomi. Merchandise for the show is very hard to find but he loves this book, he was very excited to open it on Christmas day. It arrived quickly and it's great value for money.
on 16 February 2015
My 2year loves umizoomi & this is a great little book with lots to colour & do & plenty of stickers. Fast delivery & arrived in perfect condition.
on 1 December 2014
Bought this for my boys and they loved it! Kept them busy with colouring and sticking. Good activity book if you like Team UmiZoomi.
on 18 February 2016
Very much enjoyed by my 3yr old. Not alot of Umizoomi things for sale so great to find something, great price too
on 14 December 2013
I could not find these books in the shop I looked & found them here my nephews will love them
on 29 October 2015
Great little stocking filler for my 3 year old who loves team umizoomi! Quick delivery too !
on 27 October 2015
A great little set although book is not hardback and is smaller than I was expecting.
on 11 August 2014
My son was so happy with the book that he took it to bed for a week.