4.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman little golden book - good intro
Published on 22 Sept. 2012 by Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you think...
Eughhhh not a story book at all. Just a list of characters and info about them. Was a real shame when I received them.
Published 10 months ago by Emily Saunders

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman little golden book - good intro, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
Much like the Batman Little Golden book which I purchased at the same time - this is more of an introduction to Spiderman (including a brief introduction of his origins) and the villains who he faces (some of which embarrassingly I'd forgotten!). I bought it for my three year old son, and he loves it - and I do prefer this to the Batman golden book. I'd definitely recommend it as an introduction to Spiderman, but for a true fan, it might be a bit basic...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the classics, 22 Jun. 2014
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have purchased a few of these little golden books that are about superheroes and I am never disappointed. They are very much like the classics, same sort of feel (ie hard thin cover and thin pages) , same page layout, detailed illustrations and stories that are an ideal length for bedtime. This book focuses around the origins of spiderman and sees spiderman face some very classic spiderman villains (from your average bad guy to dr octopus, the vulture, sandman, the lizard and the green goblin). This was for my 4 year old who loves spiderman and is great story length for him as well as gives him a quick education on the villains spiderman faces. My son loves it and I think its fantastic. I would highly recommend to a spiderman fan - personally in my opinion these books are best suited to kids under 8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little Spiderman/Marvel fans, 3 Jun. 2013
The book is everything that an early years reader who enjoys Marvel will love.

My little boy is still at nursery and has these read to him at bed time.
With colourful pictures, it provides the right type of text and simple story for non or early readers.

Hard cover with paper pages, it will also last well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Gift for Boys !, 21 Jan. 2014
Perfect 'Add ons' to tie in with the theme of other Spider man gifts I gave my Nephew. He loved it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect starter book, 11 Dec. 2013
Our three year old loves heroes and this is a great starter book as it goes through what spider man does and through the villain. It isn't an actual story but we read it over and over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 20 Nov. 2013
very pleased with item its a xmas present he will be over the moon with his book as he loves spiderman

4.0 out of 5 stars Target audience pleased..., 26 Aug. 2012
Got this for my three-year old. As the reader, I feel that the book lacks a story - it is more of an introduction to the characters. I can't give it less than 4 stars though as the target audience loves it. It is often the first book selected when we sit down to read and has inspired lots of "You be the green one and I will be Spiderman" type role play. Good value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you think..., 24 Aug. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars basic, 4 July 2013
This book is a little basic but my son loves it so Im happy. Would recommend to encourage child to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman at a good price., 9 Mar. 2013
I couldn't remember that much about spiderman from my youth, so this as a short but very effective book to refresh me on the baddies and entertain my 3 year old. The book appears well made and the pictures seem old skool but not dated. Would recommend highly. Don't expect a huge book with many pages, this is small, few pages but effective.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book)
The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel: Spider-Man) (Little Golden Book) by Frank Berrios (Hardcover - 10 April 2012)
Used & New from: £2.87