5.0 out of 5 stars batman
ordered this for my 3yr old son.... he absolutely loves it.... would recommend it to anybody it was also despatched and recd on time
Published 4 months ago by kat burrell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a story book :(
This book just gives a brief description about each character, a different page with a different character and 4 lines about the character. This is not a story book which I was very disappointed about.
Published 10 days ago by Emily Saunders

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a story book :(, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Batman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars batman, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful fun reading, 23 Jan 2014
Great fun to read with your super hero fan. Clear text and great pictures with lots to look at and discuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 16 Dec 2013
i remember these books from way bak in my childhood and had to have it again and its just how i rememeber awsome product cant wait to keep and give to my future kids

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any boy's bedtime story, 22 May 2013
Ms. S. Smith (Norwich) - See all my reviews
My 4 year old son loves Batman and this book adds to his growing collection. A nice story which makes sense without complicated long words. Images are great to look and talk about after too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 25 Mar 2013
My 4.5-year-old son loves Little Golden Books with super heroes and doesn't get tired of them! They are really just descriptions of the heroes rather than stories, but my son doesn't seem to mind. I would recommend it if your little one is into these characters.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 22 Feb 2013
I bought this along with a few others for my toddlers 3rd birthday as he is in a superhero phase and its good as it starts off all the introductions to everyone and what Batman does, where he is from etc. I did expect a bigger book but it is about the size of an exercise book but it doesnt take anything away from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman - gold book..., 22 Sep 2012
I remember the little golden books from my childhood, so seeing a Batman one meant it was a 'must buy' purchase for my three year old son who is fixated with both Batman and Spiderman. This book is a good introduction to the characters of Batman, although it's not really a story - more of a 'who's who' of Batman equipment (bat-cuffs, bat-copter, etc) and the villains. I think the main thing was that my son loves it, and enjoys telling me who has escaped at the end of the book, so I'd recommend it on the basis that he enjoys it so much

Batman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book)
Batman! (DC Super Friends) (Little Golden Book) by Billy Wrecks (Hardcover - 8 May 2012)
2.37