5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first-timers!
Published on 6 Jan 2012 by R McCauley

2.0 out of 5 stars Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by ajra21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for first-timers!, 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide (Paperback)
I have only playyed Madden once before, and hated it because I had no idea what I was doing. I thought I'd try again, and make a real effort to get to understand the rules & play it properly. I purchased this guide to help me. I've read 3 pages so far, and already i have learned a dozen things which have improved my game & increased my enjoyment enormously! Can't wait to see what I'll learn next! Probably this guide would not be helpful for people who already know lots about American Football, and have played other games in the Madden series, but if like me you're a newcomer, then this book is a must.

2.0 out of 5 stars Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide (Paperback)
this review is fine but nothing to get excited about. if you are a first time madden player then it might be worth your time. however, if you are have played the game before, it will probably bring little reward. some users who play online might find small advntages from knowing which plays others teams might use although due to the nature of the game, most players adapt the play books themselves.

Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide
Madden NFL 12 Official Game Guide by Prima Games (Paperback - 2 Sep 2011)
10.63