5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent devotional book
It's an excellent devotional book ... easy reading and only takes a few minutes - good for a busy person. The scripture portions are great. Nick's personal writing style lends itself to the encouraging hopeful messages he gives. I highly recommend it!
Published 14 months ago by Susan Harold

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit too religious for me
Published 7 days ago by NuMann

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent devotional book, 10 Jan. 2014
Susan Harold (RENO, NEVADA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A really inspiring story, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Limitless (Paperback)
This is a great story but not such a well written book, I did give it away to someone and I'm sure this book blessed them.
But I didn't really feel it was value for money

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit too religious for me, 24 Mar. 2015
Saw a motivational speech by Nick and it bought tears to my eyes - he's utterly amazing. Inspired and motivated, I googled and amazon'd him and came across this book. I was expecting the same passion from his speeches but unfortunately there was just a lot of talk about god and religion. Not being particularly religious myself - I gave up after a few pages. Not to say that others won't enjoy this book but I was looking for something similar to what Nick's speeches are about. Still think he's an exceptional human being and a true inspiration but have decided to stick to youtubing him instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Feb. 2015
Following these devotions has helped me to come to a place where, at the age of 36, I can finally stop fighting against my body, resenting it, and waiting to be physically healed so that I can bring glory to God. In the last few weeks I have finally come to a place where I can look for the good things in life and work WITH my limits to find the best way I can live and the best person I have with what I have right now. Since I have come to this place, although I still have the same disabilities, I have an infinately better life and feel at peace with myself and God.

Thank you Nick.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Limitless (Paperback)
Super book . Highly recommend reading this book. What an inspiration he is for everyone. Really makes you think about life

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming and Amazing, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Limitless (Paperback)
Nick's journey living an incredible life without any 'victim' issues is truly inspiring. If life iis limitless to him, it can be for us all. We can all live our dreams, whatever our circumstances. A must read, especially if you feel life is getting you down. Just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Limitless (Paperback)
Such a great read, I've already ordered his next book. Watch Nick Vujicic on youtube, such an inspiration. A must read, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Limitless (Paperback)
An excellent and inspiring Daily Reading Book. Thank you. Good service.

4.0 out of 5 stars recomended, 19 Jan. 2015
very good book

Limitless
Limitless by Nick Vujicic (Paperback - 2 April 2013)