5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Mar. 2015
A fascinating read. Made me rethink everything that I am going through. Some surprising observations which made me see that my situation is far more standard than I initially believed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of fantastic advice, 18 Jun. 2013
A really good guide. I'm in the UK, so all technical legal points are not immediately relevant, but the gist of it is. I found it hugely informative in an area of law that is unfortunately stacked against men. I found the book a solace at a traumatic time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book this is a must read for men at the start of a divorce, 8 Nov. 2011
I have been through a super nasty divorce, basically one night I was viewing a TV programme and my wife left the home quite friendly to visit someone and few hours later, out of the blue, the Police arrive to arrest me because she invented that I hit her few days earlier. Fortunately, I was completely clear of the invented charges but the nightmare of one of the more vicious divorce ever just started.
I am from England and here the Courts are 90% pro-women and virtually all judges or social services are female. The book is base in the USA experience but I have to say that the dirty tactics of the wife are exactly the same and the Courts in the majority of the cases are acting in a similar manner. Unfortunately for an English father not only you will have to suffer the enormous gender discrimination but as well that the system is extremely bias in favour of the part that starts or fills the complaint or petition or application. A nasty divorce is not about fairness but about tactics and manipulation. This book is an eye opener that these females dirty tricks are universal and give some advice that will help you to understand and take actions from your side to minimize their destructive effects.
This book is a "must" as soon you hear the "D" work (unfortunately she never mention it nor gave any chance in my case). Please read it as soon as possible because all children need a father and the action of a revengeful, rancorous, acrimonious wife and an extremely bias anti-father system shall not be a barrier to achieve the best outcome for them.

The 10 Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When Facing Divorce: And How to Avoid Them