on 3 February 2013
This item came very quickly im still in the process of reading it but it seems a good book so far
on 27 May 2011
Still working my way though this book but so far has been really good. Her enthusiasm really jumps out of the page and challenges your bad attitudes to yourself. Very Jillian!
on 26 October 2013
As expected jillian gives honest no-nonsense advice on how to look at your life and make positive changes. The book is written in a style that makes it feel like she is talking to you. As I was reading it I could hear Jillian's voice in my head. A really good read full of inspiration written in Jillians own inimitable style.
on 30 June 2012
Great book, some of the advice in the first chapter about doing what you love (career wise) wasn't relevant for me, but dealing with issues from the past and letting go of anger at people who have hurt you, etc was really helpful.
on 11 May 2012
I found this book to be well structured, easy to read and inspirational. I love Jillian's straight talking, she does not beat around the bush.
on 2 October 2013
This book has really made a difference to the way I feel about myself the problems life throws at you and making steps and changes to get back up and fight very inspiring and helpful throughout.
on 22 June 2013
I am reading at the moment - very to the point and again I like Jillian's no nonsence approach - this book offers constructive advice for people that really do want to change their situation.
on 5 May 2014
It's allowed me to pinpoint some of the issues that have been holding me back. Highly recommended. Not a quick or easy read, more of a work book!
on 2 June 2013
I like how Jillian writes about improving your own life but I think that sometimes or somwhere you can't apply all the advice she has to offer
on 9 April 2016
An enjoyable read all the way through. Stays down to earth without cheesy touches that these life books usually have.