Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2013
It's a lovely book. I downloaded it to my kindle fire. I have just finished one of the patterns and it turned out well. Never downloaded a knitting book before and found it a little difficult at times.
on 2 October 2015
Love this book it actually has jumpers in I will knit - I'm halfway through the honeycomb one & it's looking beautiful! I have ordered and returned numerous books that are awful this one is a winner. My son is 23 & approves the project so far (I'm knitting this at his specific request by the way!)
on 19 April 2013
I had seen one pattern from the book already and, funnily enough, it was the one I liked best from the book. There are one or two others, though, that I can see myself knitting.
on 20 June 2013
I am so excited by the patterns in this book, there are so many that I want to knit, I just can't knit fast enough! They are definitely the sort of sweaters men would wear. The patterns are easy to understand and great on the kindle. I have already made one for my son, and started on another for myself. This is certainly one of the best knitting books around.
on 26 June 2013
Clear patterns most of which are easy to knit and look good when worn. My only wish is I'd bought the book as I think that might have been easier to use than the kindle edition
on 3 April 2013
Received this book and was not disappointed , patterns are gorgeous and about to embark on my first project from the book.
on 15 September 2015
Some really gorgeous patterns in here: contemporary, but relatively easy to knit up.
on 24 July 2014
Beautifully written and styles that really appeal to men and women, well done.