5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and innovative
I am an avid knitter, but as a (relatively) young woman, I like my projects to be fun, fashionable and most importantly flattering. The designs in this book are unusual and stylish. There is something to suit all tastes and the pattern instructions are clear and precise. I love the designs so much I actually have two of them on the go at the moment!
Published 22 months ago by Mr. P. S. Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title?
This book has a range of patterns that compliment different female body shapes, and shows different ways in which to shape the garment through making the decrease/increase a feature of the design.
Published 10 months ago by Anika

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title?, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
It does NOT tell you how to modify a given pattern to suit your specific body measurements. I guess this is what I was hoping for - some helpful hints and tips on top of the maths, given the title!
Also note that all yarns the patterns are based on are US, not UK, so you will have to modify them or your tester to fit UK available yarns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and innovative, 10 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Understanding the Female Body, 14 Mar 2014
Eva Doll (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
Finally a knitwear designer that understands female body! Have been looking for book like this for long time and if I had to have only one knitting book, this would be the one. So glad I bought it, it elevates knitwear from something just providing the warmth to truly fashionable, elegant garments. Instructions are detailed and easy to understand, photos are helpful and the book is written in plain English (unlike some other knitting books). Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Designs, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
This is a lovely book. Good pictures, clear explanations and details. There were loads of lovely patterns in it that I will be working my way through. I am sure knitting lots of the items in here will give you good experience on how to shape better, but I was expecting more instruction about how to modify patterns to work for my shape. For me, the best book I have found on that so far is Amy Herzog's "Knit To Flatter" which is marvellous on that side of things.Knit to Flatter

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 21 Oct 2013
Mrs. B. Hills "Mumzy" (Ilfracombe, North Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
I have been knitting for years but often have problems with sizing etc. but this book gives easy to follow instructions and good tips. It informs without seeming condescending.

Arrived in time, well packaged. will use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
Book gives lots of fantastic advice. Have made one truely amazing jumper exactly following the pattern and used lots of other ideas from the book to make ohter thing people have admired, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars A knitting guide, 30 May 2013
Amazon Customer "Tricia" (Dartford, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love the clear and consise explainations. This book is full of helpful tips and the patterns knit up a dream. My only problem is with the yarn sourcing in the UK. However that is not reaaly a review problem. I found the patterns so very easy to follow there is something for every level of knitting experience. Best of all you can go from the pattern to a guide on the technique by clicking on the link in kindle. I knitted up the aster pattern and am very pleased with the fit and speed of being able to follow the instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 13 May 2013
This book is full of very useful ideas and tips and includes some lovely patterns. I would recommend it to anyone who designs their own patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
Excellent book, good projects too!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Knitting the Perfect Fit (Paperback)
this is nice for my bisnes and my good frends for look for patterns my freand love it so muts

Knitting the Perfect Fit
Knitting the Perfect Fit by Melissa Leapman (Paperback - 7 Aug 2012)