Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 February 2011
I purchased this product for the wife for Xmas.

She is a big fan of vampire flicks from teen bobber buffy the vamp slayer through to the more adult true blood programs and one of her main hobbies is knitting and cross stich so this book ticked two boxes and made an excellent pressy.

I was impressed with the quality, layout, pictures and ideas :D
The wife has been making items from this book over the last month and is very pleased... 5 Stars from us.

Mouse
on 2 April 2011
I had given up ever knitting for my daughter again when she went over to the dark side. Everything went into black and white Goth! All my patterns and designs for cute cardigans etc going to waste - then I found this book. Daughter was delighted and I now have a 'to do' list. Some of the things I don't really get but the diary cover, cushions etc were really well thought out and the dramatic colours made the designs stand out.
on 16 November 2013
Disappointing.

No-where near as good as it sounds.
With a title like 'Vampire Knits'
I was quite excited at the prospect of original Gothic patterns -
Not so - personally, I only found a couple of patterns that I liked.
The rest just seemed like 'Book Fillers'.
To be honest - it's put me off buying pattern 'Books' as this book is not
alone there.

Sorry Genevieve.
on 24 March 2011
I purchased the Kindle version, therefore,I have the gorgeous photographs in black and white only. I have teenage daughters and there are loads of patterns in this book that would appeal to them. I have already cast on for two projects. Recommended!
on 27 June 2015
This book is HILARIOUS! :D

Designs wise - I was expecting it to be sort of cheesy, but it exceeded my expectations!
I only bought it for one pattern that I saw in the view online, and that is fine.
It does give you EDWARD and JACOB knitting patterns...
on 28 May 2013
Only a couple of patterns I'd be interested in doing from this book. The patterns are nice, the photos are lovely, but I probably shouldn't have purchased the book as there's not enough in it to warrant the cost.
on 1 February 2011
The book looks good, with nice pictures and with interesting patterns. The most of the things I would like to make, but haven't tried yet. It definetly lives up to my expectations and gives a quirky angle to knitting. Even people who are not in to wampire stories and dressing up can use the patterns, which are very cute and wearable also in everyday use. Can't wait to go and buy yarn to make my first projekt.
on 18 August 2013
this is not a very creative book and really is not much fun for the experienced or creative knitter - it is really aimed at teenage girls I think.
Is a shame as I was really excited by the review
on 11 March 2014
Not really impressed by many of the patterns in the book. The book is nicely laid out and photographs look good. Don't think I'll be knitting anything from it though. Disappointing!
on 19 December 2014
Only slight nag is the cover has loads of impressions and marks on it. It is new and not dogeared or anything but if I was in a store I would be digging for a nicer looking one :)