5.0 out of 5 stars Little Crochet, 3 Sep 2011
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
An excellent book for anyone wishing to learn or improve their crochet skills. I have already made 2 of the bird mobiles and will certainly be trying some of the other projects in this book. I shall also be looking for other books by Linda Pearman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 23 Mar 2014
Kathleen Mccann "kasmcc100" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
I'm not a skilled crocheter, but I found the patterns easy to follow.
Beautiful projects. Lovely illustrations. I need to buy more yarn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute patterns, and easy to follow diagrams, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
This crochet book is the best I've got so far. Initially I borrowed it from my local library to read through, then decided to buy it. A variety of items were included, covering from head to toe, plus some home decorations and toys. All were cute and on-trend, and photography very attractive. I started crocheting the rocket (under tiny tee applitiques) and the pattern (diagram) made it really very easy to follow. As a crochet beginner I am very grateful for it, there wouldn't be any missing stitches nor uneven edges! Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
Brilliant projects, all within my capability. I loved the ideas and patterns. I feel quite inspired. I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent book :), 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
This is an excellent book full of inspiration. It contains full colour images showcasing the patterns beautifully, Some of the patterns call for sock yarn which is expensive but I didn't mind as the results have been stunning. Loved the leg warmers and the caplet patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
Fab book! Has about 25 patterns that is plenty for me as a beginner at crochet. Each pattern is well explained, and there is an additional glossary that illustrates all patterns. Definitely a book that I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patterns, modern style, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Little Crochet (Paperback)
Bought this book when I couldn't find my other crochet pattern books. Although I've only tried a couple of the patterns they are relatively easy to follow. Helpful charts accompany the instructions, which is great for those of us who only crochet every so often. I made the sunshine blanket as a gift for a family member. Although I didn't use the recommended yarn and the final result varied from what I expected, it was well received and I plan to try some of the other patterns in due course. Recommended.

Little Crochet
Little Crochet by Linda Permann (Paperback - 2 Jun 2011)