5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well explained book on cabling
Published on 21 April 2010 by J. Borst

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed
This wasn't quite what I wanted, it had very few actual patterns. The stitch pattern library was very comprehensive, but I would have preferred more designs to use them in.
Published on 23 May 2011 by r green

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well explained book on cabling, 21 April 2010
J. Borst (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Continuous Cables (Hardcover)
This is a fantastic and very attractive book about cabling with plentiful explanations and mostly attractive projects (I'm sure that we have all seen knitting or sewing books full of things noone who doesn't want to look ludicrous would actually wear). Probably more for cabling fanciers rather than beginners though as most projects are for intermediate or experienced while only 2 are listed as easy. The downside is that yarns are American as the book is but don't let this put you off.

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual designs, 2 Jan 2012
MANDY THOMAS (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Continuous Cables (Paperback)
i have been watching this book on amazon and ebay for a long time.it was the red hooded jacket that caught my eye.the designs are unique complicated but rewarding.i found the layout of the patterns a tad confusing as you flip pages for grid patterns but once you master that ....off you go. had to sit and read it a good 10 times to get it in my head as to how to progress in the easiest form.i have a large collection of knitting books acquired over my lifetime and do get excited when i discover fresh designs that test your knowledge of knitting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice cables but all on charts!, 13 Feb 2014
J. Magill (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Continuous Cables (Paperback)
I would have given this book 4 stars for content but I was very disappointed to see that they were all on charts - my pet hate and always seems a cheap alternative.

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed, 23 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
i love it

Continuous Cables
Continuous Cables by Melissa Leapman (Paperback - 7 Sep 2010)