5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collectors Guide
I was pleased that this arrived so quickly. My daughter found the guidxe more than useful in her quest to complete the game. I would recommend this guide to anyone, for use with game or as an addition to any guide collection.
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Ozzmosis64

3.0 out of 5 stars Better or worse that the first one? (I am not sure).
I felt that there were some serious improvements over the first game and I liked that a lot but also for some reason I don't think I liked it as much.
I can not quite put my finger on it.
Two light-sabres, over the top force abilities, the graphics, powering up like the first game, etc - all brilliant.
I think the worst thing is that I spent the money and...
Published on 27 Jun 2011 by A. Sheridan

3.0 out of 5 stars Better or worse that the first one? (I am not sure)., 27 Jun 2011
A. Sheridan (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Guide (Hardcover)
I can not quite put my finger on it.
I think the worst thing is that I spent the money and felt that I completed it in no time and not much diversity in the game-play. It was all over too soon. I might feel a little different if I got it on platinum.........maybe.
The story line did not make up for it either. Good concept but too shallow by a long shot.
In all arias I was wishing for something more in depth and grand (as well as longer).
Besides everything I have said above it is still ranking high on the best games out for the PS3 generally and even higher for any "Star Wars" fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collectors Guide, 13 Mar 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sep 2014
Super!

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Guide
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Guide by Prima Games (Hardcover - 29 Oct 2010)
Used & New from: £4.99