5.0 out of 5 stars A fool-proof guide to the game, 18 July 2010
Straightforward (Twickenham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Are game guides good things to buy, or do they ruin the fun of discovering the game as you go along?

I've never bought one before, but when this game hit the shops, I decided that it would be a handy thing for my son to have to hand when he played.

It's a thoroughly comprehensive guide which covers everything - where the gold stars are hidden, where the green stars are, and everything else too. It explains step by step how to complete each galaxy, and points out what to be carefu of, and common mistakes that are made on each section.

Each page is full-colour, and screenshots share the space with overall illustrations of planets and levels.

It's enhanced our enjoyment of the game without doubt. Don't get too excited by the 'posters' that come with the book - they're small.

Definitely a worthwhile purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars prima official game guide, 7 Aug 2010
M. Pottinger "cheese" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Mario Galaxy 2: Prima's Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) (Paperback)
After buying this product it was a lot more help getting past hard bits. I reccomend this game guide. Get it and fly with Mario to the stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old loves this, 23 Feb 2013
My son asked for this after I banned him from following some you-tube run throughs that were not suitable for his age group. An excellent book (and it has got him reading)

5.0 out of 5 stars super gmario galaxy 2 game guide, 24 April 2011
this was a birthday present and I left it a bit late when ordering but it still arrived before the day which is excellent. Just what was needed for playing the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 24 July 2010
K. P. Woodfield (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
As an inexperienced player I could tackle this game with the help of a co-pilot (my 9 yearold daughter). The game has lots to appeal to girls and even a bit soppy for a 9 year old girl in parts. However we have reached World 5 and we can progress no further as it is just too hard for us and I refuse to spend the time getting better. After 1 year we finished this game and my daughter is now an expert on this type of game, still love this game & found nothing better.

Super Mario Galaxy 2: Prima's Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Used & New from: 3.88