5.0 out of 5 stars A Necessity for all Young Women
Excellent book! This book sets the mindframe for all young women, whether you are in the age frame the book speaks of, or are just started out in your walk with Christ.
Published on 17 Aug 2010 by KAT85

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be better
Published on 5 Jun 2008 by Mrs. N. L. Gill

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, could be better, 5 Jun 2008
Mrs. N. L. Gill (Wales) - See all my reviews
My sister and I collect Christian books about a variety of topics, and one that we enjoyed was this one. It's a quick read that will certainly make you think. However, it's far too filled with "horror stories" from other girls and is far more sexually technical than spiritual. I also found it quite derogatory of males. A better alternative is 'The Bride Wore White' by Dannah Gresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Necessity for all Young Women, 17 Aug 2010
It highlights the issues that many young women go through today and even the possiblities for the future. An excellent book to give to young ladies, whether saved or not, so that they know that the battle ahead is one that God alone can help with at EVERY step.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Young Womans Battle- AMAZING BOOK!, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man) (Paperback)
This Book is one of my favourite books, it is so amazing and it opened my eyes to so much.

After reading this book I really understood why I struggled in specific areas and how serious it can be not to discipline yourself mentally and emotionally. It has allowed me to build up my self confidence and relationship with God and I am loving my relationship with God even more!

I would recommend this book to teenagers that struggle with lust, emotional or sexual integrity and anyone who wants to build on their relationship with Christ as well as seeing him as more than just our Father in heaven. This book allowed me to see how much God really truly loves us in a different light.

4.0 out of 5 stars challenging teenagers hormones, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man) (Paperback)
early teenage angst about boys. I desperately needed a godly perspective for my teenage daughter and no amount of talk on my part would get through. so i took her love of reading and gave her this book , which has impacted her decision making about dating and other issues dramatically. it has opened up clear lines of communication about all things teenage. I also read it so we could talk about issues adressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encourgaing!, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man) (Paperback)
What a book! Such a great help, with all the pressures young women face today! Glad I've read it now, as I've just started uni and am more confident on facing situations which have the potential to arise!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it for my sister and she loves. It ..., 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man) (Paperback)
Got it for my sister and she loves. It deals with things she nervous about. It really helped out in her walk with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and hany, 21 April 2012
This is a good book that supports young people with practical suppose and techniques. It is a must for any young Croatian to read!

EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man)
EVERY YOUNG WOMANS BATTLE (Every Man) by ETHRIDGE (Paperback - 1 Sep 2009)