5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Imposible: Makes Maths Fun
If you can count, you can learn how to square 153,467...(23,552,120,089).

It is clear, logical and the rest is up to you. Any possible sum you can imagine can be learnt if you are willing to practice.

Published on 23 Feb 2009 by Mr. S. Keogh

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this with Think Like A Maths Genius-SAME BOOK!
I followed the on screen recommendation to buy this together with Think Like A Maths Genius by the same authors. DON'T they are word for word the same book!
Published on 19 Oct 2011 by ZBoj

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Imposible: Makes Maths Fun, 23 Feb 2009
Mr. S. Keogh (North by Northwest, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets of Mental Math: The Mathemagician's Guide to Lightning Calculation and Amazing Mental Math Tricks (Paperback)
If you can count, you can learn how to square 153,467...(23,552,120,089).

My advice: How quick you Learn each chapter depends on how thoroughly you learnt the previous chapter. It starts with 24+35 and progresses. Rip the answer booklet out of the back and take it to work or school. If you can only do 10 minutes, that's ok. Don't slack, take your time and be amazed.

5.0 out of 5 stars the secret of Mental Math, 22 Nov 2009
Mrs. V. J. Brooks (UK) - See all my reviews
I was never taught how to do maths like this at school. This book has given me some confidence in tackling mental maths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, 14 April 2013
Daniel Brooks (PACIFIC PALISADES, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
You can learn a new tip in seconds. As a teacher it has been great seeing pupils pick up this book and show off what they have learnt to friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of mental maths book, 1 Feb 2010
I hate maths, but I love this book. It's simple and easy to read through. The steps inside build confidence, and the writing doesn't make you feel stupid about dealing with complicated numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son who absolutely loves it! It has taught him loads and he is now top of the top maths group at school

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 18 July 2013
This product is ok.
To be supper critical it suffers from the same hype as other"saviour" items.
A lot of the books content is very good and will be usefull to people who require a nudge to move past basics sums

5.0 out of 5 stars Most useful book I've bought in years, 16 Aug 2011
I didn't do well at maths in school, and this fact has haunted me throughout my adult life. However, the crunch came when I started a new job in a finance role, and I decided I had to improve. This book is very easy to follow, and the techniques it teaches have been a revelation to me, truly astounding. My self confience in my maths ability has been restored. I recommend this book without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Usage, 9 Jan 2011
Robert of Northallerton (Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Wonderful, if only I could remember all of the 'secrets' mentioned in this book. Should interest most anyone with a basic understanding of numbers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for Secrets of Mental Math, 4 May 2010
Mr. B. PATEL - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book full of the "Magic Tricks" which help solve some seriously scary mathematics. This is recommended for all who either love maths or those who find it frightening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 25 Aug 2010
I bought this book as a maths teacher. I find it full of really interesting facts and has some tricks and ideas that I can share with the kids. I intend to leave it available in class for my pupils to read. A book for maths fans who want to try new ideas and impress others

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›