Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 September 2010
this is a wonderful first book. you are able to read it to small children and they can learn to read it as they grow. it even has music if you are able to read and play.
on 10 October 2012
To say i am disappointed in this book is an understatement. I wish i never bought it. I will think twice before buying anymore books from amazon. I will rather walk into W H Smith or a bookshop where i can see what i am buying and if i change my mind can return it without additional expenses. The book is not worth the price and then i was charged more money for sending the book to me.
Its very poor quality and just a few pages. Looks like something that was printed in someone's reading room.
If you need a proper prayer book for Children, please dont bother buying this at all. Its not worth it.
on 22 July 2009
A lovely little book that i brought for my nieces to read. A nice introduction to prayers for young children.
on 25 January 2012
I bought this book for my eldest daughter, and thought it was a beautiful traditional childrens prayer book. Excellent value, and beautifully illustrated. My 2 year old daughter has 2 favourites that we read every night and she knows them word for word. A must for any religious family wanting to introduce prayers th their little ones.
on 23 May 2014
Purchased for the illustrations, as I loved them as a child.. and it still delights me as an adult...a lovely keepsake.
on 23 December 2010
I bought this book as a small gift for my elder granddaughter, upon the occasion of her brother's christening. I was very disappointed. It is cheap and it looks it. The pages are just cardboard. I cannot bring myself to give it to my granddaughter.
on 9 August 2009
Product as stated in write up.

Quick delivery and in excellent condition.

I will not hesitate to buy products from the seller in the future.

Karen
on 25 March 1999
Good for teaching children on prayers.