5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise with Attitude!
This book is so great!
I never would have thought of blending the punk rock attitude with exercise. And this book does it so well!

Published on 16 Jan 2010 by Kelly Jo

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not an aerobics DVD
The idea of an aerobics DVD with music I actually like was really appealing and in my excitement I failed to notice that this is not a DVD but a book!
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Shane Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise with Attitude!, 16 Jan 2010
This review is from: Punk Rock Aerobics: 75 Killer Moves, 50 Punk Classics, and 25 Reasons to Get Off Your Ass and Exercise (Paperback)
This book is so great!

Punk Rock Aerobics was a gift from a friend who got tired of hearing me complain about wanting to get in shape, so at first I took the book as a joke. After all, the photos are hysterical and it's written in way that you don't associate with "exercise" books. Well, turns out that's what makes it so great! This book is far from a joke; it's almost a way of life!

I just wish these girls taught classes in Portland!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and inspiring, 24 May 2011
I was looking for a book to give me a new take on aerobics style and exercises. This book is brilliant and not a spotty dog in sight - or if there is one it has a alternate punky take on it.

Don't be put off by the punk rock aerobics title - obviously moves are as versatile as you want to make them. Well presented and with background on how the book came about. Just as good for those who are interested in presenting modern aerobics or looking for new ways to present old moves. Definately recommend this to instructors bored of the same old grapevine knee lift routine.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not an aerobics DVD, 29 Mar 2011