Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 February 2014
I think it was one of the best (if not the best) book I read about Nazi Germany Physics. Its quite detailed and every claim is well supported by an evidence. It has very interesting facts in it (e.g. Heisenberg's mother wrote a letter to Himmler's mother when Heisenberg was accused of being 'not a Nazi' :) Also plans to kidnap Heisenberg from Switzerland to USA to prevent German bomb (which was never going to be build anyway :) I truly enjoyed and learn a lot form this book. So I fully recommend to anyone who is interested in.
on 23 February 2015
Encyclopaedic review of the available evidence, though still leaves me in some doubt as to Heisenberg's real position. Surely the most revealing evidence is the Farm Hall tapes; the surprise they all expressed on hearing of Hiroshima speaks volumes. This early edition needed a bit more editing there are irritating repeats in the text.