Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

The Face Of The Third Reich: Portraits Of The Nazi Leadership
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:£10.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 10 March 2013
I bought the book in the knowledge that it has been criticised, sometimes adversely, by traditional historians but have read other books of this author and feel they give a different if not unique dimension. I am finding it an interesting read and have already discovered more about the early history of Hitler than I knew. Have only dipped into the other characters yet It is difficult, if not impossible, to recommend a book to an unknown person. Having lived, as a child, through WW2 maybe I am interested in aspects of the period that might not be appropriate for an objective history student. All I can say is that I can not give any reason to avoid the book and that I am finding it a good 'buy'
Quality wise it is a pleasant book to handle and is on reasonable quality paper although the visually challenged might find the print a bit small. The bottom line;- a very positive opinion.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 19 January 2015
Interesting, gives basic important facts about them and how the functioned.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again