1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars The Face of the Third Reich: Portraits of the Nazi Leadership Joachim Fest - paperback, 10 Mar 2013
I bought the book in the knowledge that it has been criticised, sometimes adversely, by traditional historians but have read other books of this author and feel they give a different if not unique dimension. I am finding it an interesting read and have already discovered more about the early history of Hitler than I knew. Have only dipped into the other characters yet It is difficult, if not impossible, to recommend a book to an unknown person. Having lived, as a child, through WW2 maybe I am interested in aspects of the period that might not be appropriate for an objective history student. All I can say is that I can not give any reason to avoid the book and that I am finding it a good 'buy'
Quality wise it is a pleasant book to handle and is on reasonable quality paper although the visually challenged might find the print a bit small. The bottom line;- a very positive opinion.

The Face Of The Third Reich: Portraits Of The Nazi Leadership
The Face Of The Third Reich: Portraits Of The Nazi Leadership by Joachim E. Fest (Paperback - 7 May 1999)