5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for polymer-clay users & dolls' house enthusiasts., 14 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay (Paperback)
This book covers many items you can make for your dolls house from polymer clay (e.g. Fimo, Sculpey, Premo) and bake in your home oven. You'll be amazed how realistic the food is and how easy the author makes it for you to follow the instructions and create things that are just as good. Other items include furniture, dressing-table items and even the kitchen sink.
I'm buying this book for the second time, since my first copy, bought years ago, has been lent to so many people I've lost track of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Marvellous Step-by-Step Guide, 10 Oct 2001
Amazon Customer (Woking, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Sue's book is full of good tips and clever ideas. I am just amazed at what you can do and how easily you can do it with the book's step-by-step guide.
I have now bought the book for both of my nieces aged 10 and am looking forward to seeing how they get on. My mother (in her 80s) is having great fun making little miniture items for her grandchildren.
This is perfect for making presents for someone who has a doll's house and for someone happy to be a bit creative with some polymer clay. If you know how expensive dolls' minitures are, you will know that it is a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even an idiot can do it!, 15 Dec 2003
Pauline Brooks (Cippenham, Slough, Berks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What a brilliant buy. The book was delivered, a visit to craft shop made for FIMO clay and the whole family went quiet for the whole weekend producing no end of tasty food for the on-going dolls house. Excellent easy to read and to follow instructions. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow for a beginner to polymer clay, 20 Jan 2002
By A Customer
With good photos and detailed instructions I felt that I too could make minatures just like those in the book. (and so far they've not been too bad). The intro is well written for those of us whose only use of clay was left behind in nursery school with the plasticine and shows you the basic of marbleing and rolling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 26 Oct 2009
I bought this book because I wanted to start making food for my dolls house, imagine my surprise when I realised how much other things you can make! From kitchen sinks to plants and even an oven its all in there, Absolutely wonderful book. I would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Miniatures, 9 April 2014
This book was just what I needed. I wanted to have instruction to polymer clay making miniatures for doll's house.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 12 Nov 2013
Only just stared using polyclay and wanted a book I could learn from and I found this book very good,it give you very clear instructions and step by step guide on now to make lots of things. So very happy with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, 9 Nov 2013
S. J. Haley (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
THIS IS A GREAT BOOK FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN MINIATURE ITEMS , LOTS OF TIPS AND IDEAS , THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it's money, 26 Oct 2013
I have just started to use the information contained in this book, and so far it is great. Easy to follow instruction help. Would recommend to anyone who is interested in making their own miniatures

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dolls' House Wedding Book, 28 Sep 2013
Mrs. P. Livingston (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is excellent value for money. So many great ideas and explained in very easy terms. Once you start you won't be able to stop.

Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay
Making Doll's House Miniatures with Polymer Clay by Sue Heaser (Paperback - 17 Feb 2000)
12.53
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available