Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 April 2014
I see I am the first to review Highgrove! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and I am not disappointed. The photographs are excellent and the written text is all really interesting and informative. Prince Charles writes a short piece at the start of each section and he really is quite poetical! I remember reading somewhere that he said that a garden heals damaged souls. Quite right, and all gardeners would agree. We can't all afford our own Highgrove so how wonderful that it is shared with us in this book. And don't forget the proceeds go to charity.
on 3 September 2014
Beautiful photography. Wonderful landscapes.Phenomenal foresight entailed in planting and choosing plants shrubs trees .A book to browse forever.I cannot praise it too highly.
on 31 May 2014
A look at Highgrove through the seasons. Showing details of different parts of the garden. A super book with high quality pictures
on 8 May 2014
The book is packed with truly stunning photographs. It has well-written, informative text, and His Royal Highness has given his own introductions to each month. His love and care of creation shines through every page. This book would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves beautiful gardens, and it will certainly stay on my coffee table for the foreseeable future. I just want to visit Highgrove now!
on 7 June 2014
The quality, photographs and info 5*. Excellent book for keen gardener as it lists all the plants. One to keep
on 2 August 2014
Beautiful book, bought it for a garden loving friend. Will probably buy one for myself later
on 10 June 2014
Great book with superb photos on this notable garden. It's a big book describing the garden through the months and seasons, making it a good reader for all gardeners, amateur or professional.
Prince Charles writes his thoughts and notes at the beginning of each month in a delightful style.
Thoroughly recommended as a gift or present to yourself.
on 7 July 2014
beautifully written with excellent illustrations
on 9 December 2015
I have a copy myself (having been to Highgrove) and have just bought two more for Christmas presents for special people. The pictures are exquisite and true to reality, the account both lyrical and informative. A treasure for years to come. Just to look at the pictures even without seeing the Highgrove garden is therapeutic in a stressful world.
on 14 March 2016
A very interesting approach for a garden book in that it is a month to month guide to this very beautiful garden,
It shows a mature garden with a special and individual charm