5.0 out of 5 stars Love this
I loved this Cooking Bible. I love the show and this has some fantastic recipes which me and my family have tried out and enjoyed. I have recommended this to my friends but my family already know that this is a great book. If you love cooking or want to learn more, this is a great choice. Easy to follow and full of tips.
Published 16 months ago by Maxine Cook

3.0 out of 5 stars Sparse on photographs
Bought this as a present for a friend but had a quick scan before wrapping. A little disappointing that there aren't more pictures. Think I'll stick with Good Housekeeping Cook Books in future.
Published 6 months ago by A Olsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Saturday Kitchen Cooking Bible: 200 Delicious Recipes Cooked in the Nation's Favourite Kitchen (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Recipes, 22 Jan. 2014
I had been eyeing up this book for quite a while but couldn't justify paying full price for it. However, once I saw it on offer at under a fiver, I didn't hesitate to make my purchase. This book is a fabulous treasure trove of wonderful recipes. I've made the spicy lamb meatballs and it went down a treat with my family. There is something for everyone...and more. I have voted this four stars my because there isn't an accompanying picture for approximately 10% of the recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 Feb. 2014
Great value for money and great book too. The recipes are ones that I would use, it doesn't contain many recipes that I wouldn't think of trying. Arrived very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of really great receipes from the best TV chef!!, 6 Feb. 2014
Really tasty and easy to follow recipes, we had borrowed it from the library and there were sooo many recipes I wanted I had to buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 12 Jan. 2014
mr.h (hull. east yorkshire) - See all my reviews
the saturday kitchen bible is good because it includes various chefs with well explained recipes that are very easy to follow

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Understandable, 25 Nov. 2013
Very pleased with this cooking book. Fairly simple and clear to understand recipes (especially for a cooking novices like me!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Watched the show., 19 Jan. 2014
I have watched the Saturday kitchen for years and then saw this book, it has lots of recipes I really like in it. So I will make a lot of use of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 23 Jan. 2014
Really good. Contributions from many top chefs. Bought for someone else for Christmas and they loved it. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good selection of recipes, 3 April 2014
A review of Saturday kitchen that although I never seem to watch,has given me some really good and down to earth ideas that I can pit into practise.My only quibble was that there seemed to be an abundance of fish recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great selection of recipes for all skill levels, 26 Mar. 2014
Fantastic book with a huge array of different recipes that are outlined nice and simple so all skill levels are catered for.

I particularly like the section for 30 minute dishes as I prefer the quick and tastier stuff to the prep for 5 days in advance kind of things!

Totally recommend to anyone looking to expand their knowledge or purely looking for inspiration.