5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have book for any chocoholic
I was lucky enough to receive this book as a gift and couldn't wait to dive in. The book is beautifully presented in its own gift box and from page to page you are shown tempting shots of each recipe... and more!

The first two recipes I made were the Chocolate Salami - a 'log' of ganache with biscotti and nuts - and the chocolate brownies with the suggested...
Published 20 months ago by Julie Elliott

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced with a misprint1
A well presented book, however I have informed them of 1 misprint, so don't actually trust the recipes, there could be more.
Really disappointed, all I was told was they would inform the publishers, great!
On balance overpriced for sub standard goods.
Published 9 months ago by jen

5.0 out of 5 stars Mastering the Art of Chocolate, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
Arrived beautifully boxed. It was a Christmas present and my daughter loved it. Lots of good ideas and simple to follow instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 Jan 2013
Joy McMillan "Joy M" (Isle Of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
This book is a real treat for all of the senses - and it was hard deciding which of the many deli us things I wanted to make first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, delicous, fabulous, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
What a treat this book is! Beautifully presented, and full of wonderful ideas and recipes. Recommended for every chocolate lover, and those who would like to find out more about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rococo:Mastering the art of chocolate, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
I have another of Chantal Coady's books and this latest addition is a chocolate lovers delight. It will become another chocolate bible for me as I love the creative and innovative recipes and the pairings of flavours that Chantal uses.
There is also an insight into how Rococo began in the introduction and lots of interesting history about chocolate and how she came to be the influential and highly successful chocolate maker that she is today and has been since being one of the forerunners offering high quality chocolate to London.
I would encourage you to but this book, it will remain a treasured, well used book in my house!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cookbook regardless of the chocolate theme, not a gimmick, 10 Dec 2012
Ms. G. Rickson (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
Whilst there is a chocolate theme to this book, don't be fooled into thinking that it's one of those gimmicky christmas books. this is a really great cookbook. I am an average home cook and found it to have a good range of inspiring but achievable recipes as well as a few that are more stretching but by no means beyond reach. There is also a really interesting section on the different melting points of chocolate and how that affects different uses.

I really want to try the armenian stew but have already made the savoury chocolate cheese biscuits. they were incredibly simple and really really good.

The book is beautiful and in a lovely box so it would make a great present, but to be honest, consider buying one just to have a copy in your cookbook repertoire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every chocoholics dream recipe book!, 6 Dec 2012
Mrs G! (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
I was recently lucky enough to spend the afternoon with Chantal and her amazing team in their factory. At the end of the afternoon we were each presented with a signed copy of this book. I'd already had a snippet copy to review & make a creation from prior to the event. This has to be one of the most beautiful and classically elegant recipe books I've come across. I also have to mention the background information, tips, hints & expert advice also contained within the pink edged pages. The recipe I've tried so far for Honeycomb (cinder toffee) which I enrobed with dark chocolate is just how I remember it to taste when I made it as a little girl with my nan. The Grenada chocolate brownies are sublime too! I really can't wait to try so many more of the recipes out. If you know a passionate chocoholic cook, or are one yourself, then this is the book to treat them to. You/they will NOT be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
A must for chocolate lovers. Beautifully presented, full of great ideas, tips and secrets. I bought it for my God daughter and she can't wait to get started

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, beautifully presented, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
I bought the book as a present for my daughter, who is a chocaholic. The quality of presentation and packaging was very, very good. The contents of the book, particularly the recipes are tempting. Well you have to try them, don't you?
Delivery from Amazon was quicker than originally believed. Well done to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
I bought it for my daughter for Christmas, and she loves it
Beautiful photographs and presented in a beautiful box - just like a box of chocolates - a joy to own

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate (Hardcover)
I could not believe that all three of the books arrived the next day and so close to Christmas. The box that the book sits in is exquisit and certainly made beautiful gifts for three members of my chocolate loving family

Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate
Rococo: Mastering the Art of Chocolate by Chantal Coady (Hardcover - 8 Nov 2012)
28.00