on 29 April 2012
Bible Code I was quite expansive, wide ranging and most detailed. Bible Code II was more restricted, yet detailed enough to support easily all statements. In contrast, Bible Code III is very restricted in its subject matter, rather singular, and, in order to justify a book sized commentary, extremely repetitive. In fact, reading the Notes at the end of the book, is an excellent summary of the entire book, even though this too is repetitive in places.

Essentially this book focuses on the stuartship of President B. Obama, 2008 - 2010, and it's potential course over 2012/13, ignoring all the previous events, also described for this period of 2012/13 in Bible Code I, yet world events are not that much isolated as in this book. Omitting the redundant elements (repetitions), this book could have been greatly enhanced by a wider perspective. Unless,of course, the author is now working on a more detailed volume for the period 2013 - 2015?
on 11 September 2015
This third book, above all is without question an absolute example of pseudo scientific nonsense. To think that you can go and look in any substantial text and find predictions and hidden messages is to read too much into the texts.

I'll tell you something for nothing, if you find any such messages or worthwhile hidden codes in anything I write I'll eat my hat. Not for the first time are people being hoodwinked and suckered into this outdated concept. All three of these books are a fantasy and utter junk.
on 29 November 2013
I bought this book after reading Bible Code one and Two.An interesting read,although critics say you can find a skip code in any book.
on 30 December 2014
My collection is complete. I now have all the books of the bible code. A very interesting read. Thank you.
on 5 June 2016
A good read but a bit out of date now
on 15 September 2013
What a fascinating book. Quite scary really. I always new that the Bible was tomorrows news, but the evidence is quite astounding. You need to read the Bible code 1 and 2 before you read 3 as it links together and makes more sense. Everyone should read these books.