5.0 out of 5 stars Tamasin delivers yet again., 23 Sep 2006
Mrs. Lesley A. Malton "lesleymalton" (Sheffield,South Y orkshire.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamasin's Kitchen Classics (Hardcover)
This latest book by Tamasin is beautiful.Not only are the recipes truly delicious and tempting, the narrative as engaging as ever, but it has been beautifully produced, with an extensive range of photographs and the trademark ribbon bookmark. There are recipes to suit every taste and budget,which makes it so much more plausible than the many cookery books that seem to have proliferated of late.It is certainly one that will be used frequently.A treasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan and..., 15 Oct 2010
Wil Andersen (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tamasin's Kitchen Classics (Hardcover)
..she has delivered again. It is a nice piece of book production - lots of high quality illustrations of the food and a few of the cook(!) - although I felt it was a wee bit overpriced at [...]. But the key is the recipes of course - and these are excellent. As the Observer said - you start wanting to cook one and end up making 3 or 4 because they caught your eye and seemed very appealing.

I have made the Spinach, Chavignol, Tomato and Parmesan tart, Mascarpone, Thyme and Smoked Bacon tart, all the chicken dishes, the Parippu (recommended) - I haven't tried the soups or the desserts (not being a dessert eater). Everying worked very well and although the results only resembled the photographs - the taste was excellent.

Maybe not for an absolute beginner cook but the instructions are clear, well written and easily followed so you do not need too much experience. I ended up not regretting the money I spent anyway!! I will be buying copies for Christmas presents this year since I found it better than some of the current cookbooks being issued in ever-increasing quantities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Recipes., 2 Jan 2008
ScrummyDoDa (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tamasin's Kitchen Classics (Hardcover)
After reading this cook book I want to start cooking as soon as possible! All the recipes sound lovely and look very inviting. I also have Tamasin's 'Kitchen Bible' and none of the recipes are duplicated.

Tamasin's Kitchen Classics
Tamasin's Kitchen Classics by Tamasin Day-Lewis (Hardcover - 20 Sep 2006)
Used & New from: £0.01