on 13 November 2014
A truly interesting book about a Great Man tells all the great things and some not so great worth reading
on 28 March 2013
This is a great book on an excellent topic. Beautifully illustrated throughout, logically organised and without plenty of information. I bought this after borrowing a library copy. Definitely recommended for anyone wanting to know more and/or enjoy reading about IKB - 'The Little Giant'.
on 15 November 2012
I found this book thoroughly informative and enlightening, from the personal story of Isambards life, to details of the great engineering feats he accomplished. I would have liked a few more illustrations, but that aside, a most interesting read.
on 5 April 2013
I really enjoyed this book, i have an interest in real people who have changed the world and the way we do things .
everybody has benefited from people like Brunel and others like him.
on 19 July 2015
I knew something of Brunels achievements but not his fathers. What an amazing family to design such innovative engineering solutions took great confidence and courage
on 13 September 2015
This is a facinating story of an engineering genius which will be appreciated by anyone interested in engineering or building,railways,bridges,tunnels or ships!
on 23 September 2014
interesting book, loads of images Great depth of detail .This is my sixth book ive read about this great character and one of my favourites
on 10 January 2014
A really high quality product,I wish I`d had this infomation during my school history lessons.A really informative and interesting book.
on 13 May 2016
A very interesting book showing a different side to the engineer than I have seen before. Fascinating to read the extra detail.
on 12 May 2014
just what I expected this book to be , interesting and a brilliant read ; I intend to buy more of this genre of books ;