4.0 out of 5 stars Probably one of the more useful cat books I own
Leaving the comedy cat books in the down stairs toilet aside, this is probably the cat book that gets read - or at least - referred to the most out of all the ones I own.

It's more of a reference book than a book for reading - something to dip in and out of as problems or questions arise, although hardened cat fans could read it cover to cover I suppose...
Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by The Truth

3.0 out of 5 stars More of a reference book than a reading book
Published on 7 Jan. 2010 by Julian & Lesley

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably one of the more useful cat books I own, 7 Oct. 2010
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)

It's a series of letters containing cat-related queries, sent to the author over the years, which she's collected and included in this book with her written response and evaluation of each and every problem.

Questions such as - 'my cat never had a problem going to the litter box until now' or ' Why doesn't my cat like my new girlfriend' or ' why does my cat bite me when I take him to the vet?'... things like that. You then get a full and in depth analysis of the problem, what the cause could be and how you can try and solve it.

A fairly interesting read in its own way and both practical and useful. It's also full of content. No pages stuffed with cat picture here. Overall, a useful look at the cats mind and how it works. 8/10.

If you found this review helpful please give it the thumbs up, and if not, comment on why so I can do a better job for you next time. Thanks :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must for all cat owners, 27 Aug. 2001
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
This book is just great!!, Sarah gives a fascinating insight into the behaviour of the feline friend. Some great suggestions & solutions on cat problems - an absolute must for all cat lovers - wish I had bought it earlier!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative book, 9 Nov. 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
I use this as reference rather than reading from cover to cover. It's helped me deal with scratching and firework nerves.

3.0 out of 5 stars More of a reference book than a reading book, 7 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
This book is written as an A-Z of different cat behaviour. Each section has an explanation a question and then an answer. Because of this it is rather dry just to read through and I gave up. If you have behavioural problems with your cat you may find a solution in this book. I just wanted to get inside their minds to help me understand them better and it didn't help me do that. The illustrations are very funny and the best bit of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
A very informative, well written book that has been a great help to me in my cat behaviour course. I receaved this book quickly and in good condition. It was reasonably priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars I get taken in every time by these books about ..., 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
I get taken in every time by these books about cats. It seems my cat will remain the enigma he chooses to by.... because this book is not telling me anything new!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading, 29 Aug. 2012
F. Parkinson "Review" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
Its more of a reference book than a book to read through - useful if you own cats and need to know why your cat does things, would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 April 2013
Di (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
Nice wee book to read especially if you are a cat beginner as i am. Really helps me to understand my troublesome big kittens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
It is quite insightful, easy to read and entertaining. The only flaw is that it's a little bit oriented towards people living in houses with gardens, and doesn't talk too much about flats, which was my interest.

In any case, you will learn quite a bit about your cat reading the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 3 Nov. 2009
M. Johnson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
This has to be the best cat book I've read, insightful & informative, it's easy to look up specific problems or queries & I found the book easy to read & interesting.
I was so hooked I read it from start to finish in one day & I'll be going back to it from time to time for reference.

Why Does My Cat...?
Why Does My Cat...? by Sarah Heath (Paperback - 20 April 2000)