5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking read.
I too took a long time to decide to buy this book, I kept thinking it was morbid wanting to read how poor James suffered, but like another reviewer wrote if Ralph was brave enough to write it then we should be brave enough to read it. This is a truly heart breaking read and reduced me too tears many times, to think 2 children could inflict such torture on another child...
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by H. T. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Insight!
Can't say i like or love the book as was very sad, heartfelt for the family what they went through! Written really from the heart, still not finished the book as i say very sad.
Published 14 months ago by Rachel

‹ Previous | 148 49 5068 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 7 Mar. 2013
Mrs. Joanne Nelson (liverpool) - See all my reviews
Every emotion hits you when reading this heartbreaking book, this family is beyond amazing, knowing they will spend the rest of there life fighting for little James because . Of them bastards is unreal.

5.0 out of 5 stars My James, 6 Mar. 2013
This is such a sad book at times I had to stop reading it , but very brave of Ralph to write this it is so sad what happened to little James and makes me angry to think how the murderers have been treated , just can't imagine what James family must have gone through. I will never forget this book as I will never forget what happened to such a beautiful little boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this book down, 6 Mar. 2013
A deeply moving account of the brutal murder of a precious much loved child. Heartbreaking...couldn't put the book down. Pauline

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad, 5 Mar. 2013
Sad and heartbreaking the thought that 2 children could do that is appalling, RIP James x x x x x

5.0 out of 5 stars compelling reading, 5 Mar. 2013
would recommend to anyone it was a book I could not put down although it was quite touching in places

5.0 out of 5 stars very sad what this famley went through and are still going through, 4 Mar. 2013
this book broke my heart for all the suffering they all went through and still go through every day there lives changed for ever on that sad day and still they keep fighting for james

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a sad story, 4 Mar. 2013
This book made me cry, very intense.poor James, how this family cope I never know.those murderers
deserve far worse. Bring back death penalties for the scrum. My heart goes out to the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars My James, 4 Mar. 2013
A frank and heartbreaking read ....at times I didn't think I wanted to continue reading. I hope in sharing the last 20 years Ralph has found some peace and James knows Ralph and his family have never given up fighting for justice.......

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book, 3 Mar. 2013
A heartfelt book from a loving father. So sad but a book that's got to be read,so we can begin to understand how devastating it was for this family. Those killers should never be released.!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars most moving book i have ever read, 2 Mar. 2013
this book is heart breaking to read but could not put it down,so many lives affected ,by two nasty boys who should never have been release

‹ Previous | 148 49 5068 | Next ›