5.0 out of 5 stars Putting God in the whole of life
A book that challanges us to put God at the centre of our everyday lives. It is both thought and action provoking. I am so looking forward to the Lent studies, that go with it, which we will be holding at our church.
Published 1 month ago by Brenda Breese

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit patronising
This book looked very promising but a few days into it I found it annoying patronising. So if you are a free thinking this is no good for you.
Published 8 days ago by Susan Askey

5.0 out of 5 stars Putting God in the whole of life, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Barefoot Prayers: A Meditation a Day for Lent and Easter (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a Lent course, 12 April 2014
Stephen Cherry has, again, produced I an excellent book for both private prayer and as part of our parish's Lent course. Thank you Stephen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit patronising, 8 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A real help, 1 April 2014
This was a good choice for Lenten meditations. Not all have been equally relevant but most have been very thought provoking and useful. I liked the introduction to each week. I used it alongside Bible readings not instead of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Readerjane1, 30 Mar 2014
Wonderful for any time of the year but ideal for Lent. Gives you something to think and pray about every day and can be used for services as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 19 Mar 2014
An inspirational book with meaningful prayers for each day of Lent. At the moment, I am part way through it, but look forward to opening it each day. Many prayers are practical, but have a meditational depth to them.
Highly recommended for personal devotional time during Lent, or beyond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, simple, yet profound, 18 Mar 2014
A different Lenten reading from the usual books - very profound, touching and speaks of the love of Christ. Thoroughly enjoying it as my Lenten reading.

ARRAY(0xaa8b0e58)

Barefoot Prayers: A Meditation a Day for Lent and Easter
Barefoot Prayers: A Meditation a Day for Lent and Easter by Stephen Cherry (Paperback - 21 Nov 2013)
6.29