4.0 out of 5 stars A book I wanted to write - but now I don't need to, 1 Dec 2012
I. Tarrant (Woodford, London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Making the Most of Your Child's Baptism: A Gift for the All the Family (Paperback)
For several years I have been looking for a suitable book to give to parents and godparents of infants being baptized. I even started planning to write one myself... but now that I have found this, I will postpone my writing project!
It refers to the Church of England Common Worship Baptism service. Beautifully laid out with lots of colour.
I give it only four stars because I find the print too small... but this may not be a problem for others.
At this price, you can afford to buy a copy and check it out for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, speedy delivery, 24 Nov 2012
Mr. Ph Butler - See all my reviews
Thanks item delivered very speedily. Is exactly what we needed and would highly recommend this seller
Well packaged. Is exactly what it says the product is! Very useful to give to families of children wanting to be baptised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid book to help you think..., 12 Mar 2013
Mrs. K. C. Fleming "Kathryn" (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews
A really great resource, which I would love to pass on to every baptism family. It will help me improve our preparation sessions hugely

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 2 Mar 2013
A great gift to give to parents of children being baptised. Will certainly buy further copies. plugs a gap in the market.

ARRAY(0xa78d4a80)