4.0 out of 5 stars Theology/Readers course
Book was recommended for the course, found it quite helpful.
We were studying theology in our first year and needed a reference book.
Published on 23 May 2013 by Kath Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I thought when I ordered this book that I would be given material that accurately reflected the title of this book. This for me would have been interesting because of the vital link between faith and works.
Published 23 months ago by Mr. C. Bleakney

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jun. 2013
Mr. C. Bleakney "Colin Bleakney" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Practical Theology in Action - Christian Thinking in the Service of Church and Society (Paperback)
What I actually got was a complicated look at Practical Theology combined with the editors need to prove that there is such a practice as Practical Theology, so much so that one cannot see the wood for the trees.
This is such a vital subject for today's Church and demands not more dry Theology but a devotional and practical approach.
Disappointing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Theology/Readers course, 23 May 2013
Book was recommended for the course, found it quite helpful.
We were studying theology in our first year and needed a reference book.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 11 Dec. 2013
this is a good help for those looking to be more practical in faith. it was one of my required readings in uni

4.0 out of 5 stars I have not as yet had an opportunity to study this book, 24 Jun. 2013
This is a required book for my studies and I shall probably enjoy reading it. I am hoping to start on it soon.