5.0 out of 5 stars Best bird reference book
First seen in Dentist's waiting room & became enthralled,so ordered it on my return home. Wonderful photos and well planned & easy to follow text
Published on 22 April 2012 by Mrs. Jean Gilhooly

3.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing birds to see in Britain.
I was a bit disappointed with book as most of the pictures and descriptions are in other older books I have but I will give away to someone else.
Published 19 months ago by anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bird reference book, 22 April 2012
This review is from: The Most Amazing Birds to See in Britain: More Than 120 Unusual and Eye-Catching Species (Readers Digest) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars The most amazing birds to see in Britain., 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 8 Jun 2014
I have paid 1p + postage for a book which I shall enjoy using for my textile work. In very good condition and well packed. Thank you!