5.0 out of 5 stars How to trace your family history on the internet
I have found this very helpful in my search to trace my Family History. Each page is full of information on how to do it.The way it shows how to navigate the web pages is brilliant showing you photo's of each web page and what to look for and what information to enter.I have seen many books on family history but nothing is as good as this.
I was so impressed with the...
Published on 3 Sep 2009 by P. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
Getting a bit out of date now.
Also it's impossible for a book to remain up to date after publicationand also difficult to pitch itself to all levels of reader.
I bought it to give me some extra ideas to use 'tracking down dead people' (as my wife describes it!)
Published 18 months ago by David

5.0 out of 5 stars How to trace your family history on the internet, 3 Sep 2009
P. Jones (Darlington , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Trace Your Family History on the Internet (Hardcover)
I was so impressed with the book that I bought another for a friend as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars On-line genealogy, 11 April 2009
There are a number of such guides to tracing family history on the internet but, having used the resources of the local library to browse all such available items, I opted for this volume as being comprehensive and ideal for beginners.
David Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars How to trace your family history on the INTERNET, 5 Jan 2010
Jean Sullivan "nee Ellis" (East Anglia) - See all my reviews
I thought this to be a very user friendly reference book and although I haven't put the information into practice yet I'm looking forward to doing so and feel sure that I will be dipping into the book for a long time to come yet. I didn't feel intimidated about the language used as it appeared to be on my level, which is pretty basic when it comes to INTERNET use. I'm so pleased I bought it and have already recommended it to like-minded senior friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars how to trace your family history on the internet, 6 Sep 2010
J. morris "wide reader" (england) - See all my reviews
For persons starting out on this road this book gives step by step guides which are very useful. It also holds a wealth of information about so many sites. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History, 7 July 2011
Completely satisfied just what I wanted. Good value for the money paid. Opened up some extra sites for information Although it was a little out of date with costs .

5.0 out of 5 stars online Family Tree research, 26 Dec 2010
An excellent reference book for Family Tree addicts, good price and extremely quick delivery - only 1.5 days from ordering to delivery, just before Christmas too!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 9 Jan 2013
Getting a bit out of date now.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to trace your Family history on the internet., 3 April 2011
Although I had done a lot of research 'before computers' I thought I would see what is on the internet. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and efficient servce, 11 Dec 2009
Roger Ebben (Denmark) - See all my reviews
The book was delivered fast and efficiently to my address in Denmark...what I have come to expect from buying on Amazon...Thanks

How to Trace Your Family History on the Internet
How to Trace Your Family History on the Internet by Reader's Digest (Hardcover - 27 Jun 2008)
Used & New from: 0.01