Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 November 2012
I have ordered all three of these midwifery pocket survival guides and always have one in my scrubs/uniform depending on where I am. As a senior student now some of it is a little basic, for example, there is a picture of a resuscitaire that takes up a whole page, after day one as a student in the birth centre you know what they look like, so is a bit of a waste of space. Otherwise though, it is a brilliant little thing for carrying around in your pocket to help remind you of the order of writing up VE's etc. All sorts of great information for students, you won't regret buying it.
on 8 May 2013
The labour guide is my favourite book - they fit perfectly in the pocket of my uniform and can be plucked out at any space moment for a little information check! The labour book includes a diagram of the pelvis and fetal skull for revision, information regarding the initial baby check, intrapartum emergencies and much more. Essential for all students!
on 11 July 2013
Great 'go to guide' when on placements or just to refresh your memory on placement, as a nurse already I have found these useful! Definantly recommend!
on 2 September 2013
Very small book which fits easily in to your pocket as a quick reference guide anytime you need it. Easy reading with its algorithms to enable you to follow quickly if needed.
on 2 October 2013
This is definitely a handy little guide for any student midwife, would definitely recommend :) I also bought all of the others in the series!!
on 25 April 2013
Such small books but packed with amwealth of information perfect for students
Definately recommend all 3 as a must buy
on 5 December 2015
This was an absolute essential in my first year doing Midwifery! It has all the basics you need to know for normal Labour and is very small so can easily fit in a scrubs top or a pocket! All the girls at work had a look too!
on 8 November 2015
Invaluable for student midwives on busy shifts, I have the full set and use them frequently, they fit in my uniform pocket perfectly.
on 15 April 2015
For a quick informative read, this is perfect, definitely one for 1st/2nd yr students. Glad I bought this as a first year
on 30 September 2015
Looks good, can't say for sure yet as haven't started my training but like its size I'm sure it will come in handy