Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 April 2016
This book is really good if you are studying finance or financial management. At my university they have a book written by the lecturer to cover the module material, it is £80!! However it is actually based on this book and even the wording is the same. Ive been studying the subject for 6 months and this book has everything I need! I'm really happy with it. It's not too text intensive and has lots of graphs etc to illustrate the points. It also has real life application so I've doing it really helpful. I'm so glad I actually purchased this book before starting a new year at university as I would've wasted £80.
on 26 February 2014
I found this book very clear and understandable. The contents is just I wanted. It really helped me to learn corporate finance. I am happy that I bought this.
on 10 December 2013
this book is what i want
there are various charter focus different finance topic
and a lot definition and exercise at the end of each charter
on 16 February 2014
Simple method of explanation helps a lot. Interactive online program package included very good! Presentation of the subjects also very good!
on 3 November 2015
Love how the authors has written the book
review image review image review image
on 9 October 2014
Very readable book. Bought it as recommendation from a lecturer and I am happy I did. It was delivered promptly and in very good condition.
on 2 November 2014
More than i expected, quite fresh,just like a new one.
on 17 November 2014
The book is new but few pages are in layer.
on 12 January 2015