5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
This is a brilliant little book. I felt that the author took ideas from Behavioural Therapy, Life Coaching and NLP and put them into bite size, happy, readable chunks. It really encouraged me to be brilliant, something I wasn't expecting. I guess he reminded me of the delight in doing things well, and the joy of just exceeding, for its own sake.
In the heart of the...
Published on 19 Mar 2010 by Sunflower

2.0 out of 5 stars What exercises? am I missing something?
I read these reviews and bought the live CD as I have a lot of books and fancied listening to a live event for a change. I liked the guys style but after listening to the whole CD (including adverts at the end) I felt there was nothing much new or really anything you couldn't work out for yourself and where were the exercises?
I can sum up the whole talk up in a few...
Published on 9 May 2008 by C. Calloway

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY BRILLIANT READ + MORE!!!, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: How to be Brilliant: Change Your Ways in 90 Days! (Paperback)
I first read Michael's book on a flight to Las Vegas - and have been using it/referring to it regularly ever since! It is both VERY clear and VERY practical, presenting a balanced and honest approach to having a BRILLIANT life. After reading the book I also attended one of Michael's courses - ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Directional and inspirational!, 3 Jun 2011
I got a hold of the book about 2 months ago and have read it twice and use the tools and systems provided on a daily basis. I have found it fantastic! and it was just what I needed to give me a kick up the backside!! Great for my life and business and it has given me goals and direction in both areas in an easy measurable format . Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars How to be brilliant, 12 April 2009
Mr. M. Fox - See all my reviews
Brilliant. I attended one of Michael Heppell Brilliant sessions before buying the book. Some very obvious and not-so obvious stuff and it works, if you take the time. It helped me get promotion and I now have a positive outlook. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!!!!, 19 Dec 2003
This review is from: How to be Brilliant (Paperback)
How to be Brilliant is an inspiring book! Written with a sense of fun and with a comprehensive knowledge of his subject, Michael Heppell installs his ideas and motivation into the readers minds to give them every possible chance of making themselves more brilliant in every way.
Having just finished the book I already feel more positive about myself and have taken steps to change my life to make it even better.
I'm now going to read the book again to make sure I have not missed anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ace of self- help books, 11 May 2004
J. Maher (Rochdale , Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to be Brilliant (Paperback)
Michael Heppel has writtten a self-help book that will help individuals to transform their live from good or not so good to brilliant.
Michael Heppel breaks it down the brilliant strategy down into tiny bitesize chunks and adds ingredients of humour and fun and gives excellent examples of excellence - Muhammed Ali, Richard Branson and himself.
This book is so good it could be done by a 10 year old kid.
Don't delay get your hands on this ace of self -help books. As I always say you've gotta work to get the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is Brilliant, 19 Nov 2003
This review is from: How to be Brilliant (Paperback)
I don't read many books and when I do it can often take me weeks but I read How to Be Brilliant in just 2 days and found the ideas challenging at first but very soon I found myself using some of the 'tools' Michael Heppell talks about.
They work!
Right now I am focusing on the parts of my life in which I want to be brilliant and using this clever guide to 'step up'!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want to be brilliant read this book!, 19 Oct 2009
Mrs. Maureen J. Harmer (East Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
My husband and I both read this book at the same time(different book marks!)and we both think it is brilliant.

We both found it easy to read,and understand.

Now comes the hard part-putting it all into practice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant is as Brilliant does, 4 Dec 2003
Inspire
Amazing
New
Things
Michael takes his own advice. This IS a brilliant book; challenging yet an easy read. And no matter what it is about your life that you'd like to change (or maybe didn't realise you'd like to change!), this book can help you get there. Michael Heppell makes you want to do justice to his ideas - that's a brilliant achievement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of practical help and humour, 4 Dec 2003
A Armstrong (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to be Brilliant (Paperback)
The enthusiasm that Michael conveys in person on his courses is absolutely transmitted through this book and is an inspiration to anyone who wants to make the best possible life for themselves. Full of practical help and humour – you definitely won’t be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book changed my life but then the it just got better..., 5 Feb 2005
This review is from: How to be Brilliant (Paperback)
Read this, then as Michael Heppell says take 'Massive Action and you'll get Massive Results'
I bought How to be Brilliant six months ago and found it so readable I couldn't put it down. The ideas make perfect sense but the way that Michael Heppell gets the message across makes it the special book it is. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!
But then the experience just got better when I saw Michael Speaking in London last week....
ABSOLUTLY THE BEST LIVE SPEAKER I HAVE EVER SEEN (and I've seen everyone from Robbins to Covey, Akabusi to Buzan).
It's a must to read this book - but make it a life's mission to see him live.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 | Next ›

How to be Brilliant: Change Your Ways in 90 Days!
How to be Brilliant: Change Your Ways in 90 Days! by Michael Heppell (Paperback - 19 Sep 2011)
7.99