on 15 September 2015
Although the book was helpful, I found that it didn't have a good flow, I found myself having to go back and re-read pages to grasp exactly what they were going out. Had it not been a core textbook for my degree, I definitely wouldn't have read this book in preparation for exams.
on 12 February 2013
I have recommended this book on my MA Finance corse- the subject is International Finanncial Accounting.
Clear easy to understand text, lots of practical exercises, and supporting PPoint slides. An excellent Instructor's guide
on 3 November 2011
It's helping a lot with my Advanced Financial Accounting module at University, highly recommend it. It's well laid out too. The chapters I guess are very short and bitesized and to the point.
on 3 November 2013
It is said as a second hand book, but it is truly perfect as a new book. I am very happy about this book. the seller is very nice, Thx.
on 25 October 2013
I ordered this book about 3 weeks ago, and it is still not here yet.
Wonder when I will get this book...
on 1 March 2012
Yes. The book is very Good. Package is also perfect. I am very Satisfied and pleased. Thank you very much.
on 13 June 2016
Well detailed. Might have to get a recent editions due to changes in Financial reporting
on 25 November 2014
great book
on 22 February 2014
It seems like a new one though claimed to be second hand, hope it will be useful to the exam.
on 22 December 2015