4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
I bought this book as it is recommended by my university as reading material to support my learning in my marketing module.
I found the information in the book very relevant to my module and it goes into just enough detail to educate me and not send me to sleep!
Published 23 months ago by Siii Cunningham

1.0 out of 5 stars 50% of the book missing!
When I bought this book, I was looking forward to accessing all the online resources it links to throughout.

To cut a long story short, Pearson published the book knowing full well the links it referred to throughout it hadn't gone live! Their customer service team have been really disappointing, and it's put me off ever buying anything from Pearson again...
Published on 17 Nov 2012 by Samantha

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Essentials of Marketing (Paperback)
In addition, I found it much easier reading and logically structured that some of the textbooks iv purchased for other modules.
I cant comment on the on-line resources as I didn't need to use them as I found pretty much all the information I needed was in the book!
I would definitely recommend this book; especially to uni students studying business related degrees as this book made my marketing module a breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Essentials of Marketing (Paperback)
wasn't expecting such swift delivery, the content was in good condition as stated, havent had the chance to read it properly as yet but so far its exciting to have it in my possession

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct 2014
Good book

1.0 out of 5 stars 50% of the book missing!, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Essentials of Marketing (Paperback)

The link is due to go live at the end of the month, but logically I don't understand why you would let a book go to print with broken links contained within it. It's like publishing a book with 50% of the pages missing.

Essentials of Marketing
Essentials of Marketing by Prof Jim Blythe (Paperback - 31 May 2012)