on 1 May 2013
I bought the book thinking it was cheaper than that in my school, which turned out not to be the case, however... The book itself is pretty good, well packaged and easily understood content. BUT the access code is only valid for one year whereas I need it only for three or four years depending on the subject ..The publisher provided a special package for my school containing a four-year access code, which costs only 70 some euros including the book! If I purchase the code for one year ,the price is 35 or 25 euros, really expensive...
on 4 October 2012
I'm an MSc Finance student, and I love this book.

Even having the huge variety of searchable, intelligent and super-fast electronic resources available these days, when I want something explained to me concisely and in a logically sound way, I take this book. What I find, however, is that it's surprisingly engaging and sort of "keeps an eye" on your progress, mixing in worked examples, question, and chapter summaries. The structure and layout is probably the best I've seen in any kind of book.
on 15 June 2013
It's a best book on finance.

It covers graphical representations on all the aspects of finance. As being an MBA graduate finance is a backbone, the book is taught in all the top business schools. Yet, it has very systematic and smooth approach in learning.
on 14 June 2013
It is a foundation of corporate management, with most popular theories of corporate government and coporate finance being included. Many chapters are detailed and is easy for beginners to catch up with.
on 6 June 2013
The material covered in this book is relevant for my course and the inclusion of MyFinanceLab makes my experience as a student of corporate Finance worthwhile.
on 23 July 2013
This book was recommended for my university module and it was a massive help. It contained all the relevant info to help me pass.
on 27 December 2013
The copy did not seem to be a used one..
It also gave me access to the online finance lab..
on 23 November 2010
the book is our textbook and our lecturers recommend it.i think it's good.But the shipping time is a little long.
on 28 June 2011
It's my textbook for my Corporate Finance module. It covers all material for the exam!! (But it is so huge hahaha)