1 Review

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Disappointed, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: The FT Guide to Financial Spread Betting (The FT Guides) (Paperback)
I bought this book a few weeks ago and I have to say I am disappointed but then I guess it's down to what you pay for. I wanted to order Making Money From Spread Trading by Vince Stanzione but as this was a cheaper book so I thought I would give it a try.

I am sure Mr Fieldhouse means well but overall this was just a re hash of what any financial bookmaker will give you for free and articles that I found on various blogs. I did not find it a very easy read and the book has left me with more questions than answers. I also note that the author worked for a financial bookmaker CMC and it seems have written it from a corporate view rather than for a private investor.

It had no real substance or financial trading system that can be used. Anyway I have now ordered and just received via Amazon the package that I first looked at (I don't know how Amazon ship so quickly) and so far I have to say it looks very good. I will write a full review in due course. Anyway don't make the same mistake thinking this is a cheap substitute for the Vince Stanzione course www.amazon.co.uk/Making-Money-Financial-Spread-Trading/dp/B0010ZTXH0/ ,it's not. I also see that Stuart Fieldhouse has another book coming out on FX in a few months, so he is not just a Spread Betting expert he is also an FX expert - gosh he seems to be knocking them out!

The FT Guide to Financial Spread Betting (The FT Guides)
The FT Guide to Financial Spread Betting (The FT Guides) by Stuart Fieldhouse (Paperback - 20 Dec 2011)