on 30 December 2010
I've been on a career break for 10 years & this is just what I needed to help get back up to date. So far I've found it perfect, just like old FTC or BPP manuals when I was training.
on 24 May 2011
I am writing the UK Taxation (ACCA F6) exam in a few months and this book has provided me with the best explanation I have come across in all the ones I have looked at. Taxation can be frustrating to learn due to the amount of legislation involved plus all the exceptions to remember. This book gave me hope that I can actually pass the exam. It is straightforward in its explanation and takes you through the syllabus very confidently. I am still reading it seriously and I am very happy with it.
on 7 August 2011
I assist friends with the completion of their tax returns. If you are an accountant, a book keeper or a business man wanting to file his own returns, this book is for you. Informative, up to date, but easy to understand.
on 27 February 2011
This text is an essential source of information for my uni course and like all text books with a limited audience it is expensive, but necessary.
Despatched and received within the estimated time.
on 29 October 2010
The best textbook during 3 years of studies. Well written, comprehensive and easy to understand.
on 21 September 2014