4.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointing, 10 Nov 2010
Zsuzsanna Andersen "Zs" (Danmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brilliant Body Language: Impress, Persuade and Succeed with the Power of Body Language (Paperback)
I expected a better book on body language. I have a couple of books already, but I hoped that this new edition will provide something extra. Not really.
The book gives a good overview and some useful information, but if you have body language books already standing on your shelf, not really worth buying it unless you want to replace your books with one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 26 Aug 2011
I am not yet fininshed this book but I am well over half way into it. I have to say it is a very resourceful book and well worth a read if you are anyway interested in this subject matter. Nicely written and well put together. It gets the thumbs up from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this book, 12 Dec 2014
I really like this book. as with all the 'brilliant' range the information is very easy to read and understand and it is a great book for dipping in and out of if short of time.

Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available