Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 May 2011
If you have a basic knowledge of Indesign and want to know more this is a very good book. Its NOT a teaching book but rather answers the question "how do I..." or "whats this do".
Adobes built in help can be less tan useful and having this book is better.
Good layout, colour and clear descriptions. Worth the money and then some.
on 16 May 2011
I do not regret buying this very useful aid to using InDesign CS5. Having never used the program before I found it more useful then Adobe's own classroom in a book, although it does have it's merits. The brilliant series of books are not meant to be extensive tomes of knowledge but are invaluable for beginners like me. It provided enough guidance to assist creation of a 70 page heavily illustrated interactive manual. I probably could have managed without the book but I hate to think how long it would have taken me.
May be not one for advanced users but I think the book was indeed brilliant. Recommended.
on 22 November 2015
Excellent and in constant use
on 23 December 2014